Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It Is Hot…

and of course the A/C died. The unit itself is dead. Have a funeral and bury it. It was turned on the other day and it was not cold. So, because it had not been used in a while, I left it alone and running, but it never cooled down. So I went to the office and told them. The maintenance guy came up today and because it was actually cooler outside last night than in the apartment, I turned it off and opened the windows. BIG mistake!! When the maintenance guy tried to turn it back on, NOTHING. So, now they are going to be back in an hour to remove the A/C unit that is here and replace it.

This happened last summer too. Sigh. I was hoping to avoid the issue this year. Apparently not. I do have to admit the staff here is wonderful and quick about fixing anything that breaks. I know they will fix this. Hopefully before I melt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment