Saturday, March 17, 2012

Math Should Not Be Attempted After 18.

I am by no means talking about balancing your checkbook or helping your kids with math. I am talking about the math that has letters and Greek symbols. I am talking about the math you do not understand even though you are headed through your third math class. Graphing is horrible.

I am now working my way through my third math class and I honestly do not understand any of this shit yet. I am hoping and I keep trying, so I guess this makes me a glutton for punishment. I still have a statistics class to get through after this class. So, I am suffering for my degree yet again. Sigh.

I am hoping that I can get through this and then be done with math. This kind of math. However, I do not think I am that lucky. So, now I am off to do math. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment